Episode 12 · April 24th, 2018 · 26 mins 26 secs
About this Episode
For Rabbi Jonathan Kligler, prayer is a whole-body experience, helping us reboot our awareness of how good it is to be alive, even -- or especially -- in a troubled world. Join us for his deep conversation with Rabbi Deborah Waxman on this episode of Hashivenu.
This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.Support Hashivenu
- 10 Embodied Rituals — Below are 10 embodied rituals recommended by Ritualwell.
- Selection of Morning Blessings from Kol Haneshamah — The Morning Blessings are discussed extensively in this episode. This excerpt from the Reconstructionist prayerbook Kol Haneshamah includes Hebrew, English, transliteration, and commentary on these blessings.
- Reconstructionist Press - Kol Haneshamah: Shabbat Vehagim
- Rabbi Jonathan Kligler's homepage
- Woodstock Jewish Congregation
- Recordings - Rabbi Jonathan Kligler
- Hineni: Essays and Torah Commentaries from Twenty-Five Years on the Bimah: Rabbi Jonathan Kligler